EXCLUSIVE DESIGN AND ELITE PERFORMANCE: THE CORVETTE C7.R SPECIAL EDITION
DUBAI – Middle East Corvette enthusiasts will have the chance to own a piece of Corvette history with the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition – a road-going, track-capable homage to the Corvette Racing C7.R racecars.
Only 650 have been built for global sale, with 23 being sold in the Middle East. All C7.R Editions will come with the Z07 Performance Package with carbon ceramic brakes, and a specially serialized vehicle identification number.
The C7.R Edition pays tribute to the Corvette Racing C7.R racecars. It’s offered in Corvette Racing’s signature yellow – or black – with coordinated exterior and interior accents.
Corvette Racing’s legacy and technology were a significant influences on the development of the Corvette Z06 and the new C7.R Edition honors the link between the racecar and the production model.
The content and unique features for the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition includes:
- Offered on coupe and convertible models with 3LZ trim
- Available in Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat or Black exterior colors
- C7.R Edition graphics package
- Z07 Performance Package with Brembo carbon ceramic brakes and Michelin PS Cup 2 tires
- Yellow brake calipers
- Black wheels with yellow accent stripe and Corvette Racing-logo center caps
- Visible carbon fiber ground effects package
- New visible carbon fiber hood section
- Grilles and vents finished in Spectra Gray Metallic
- Jet Black leather interior with sueded microfiber accents on the instrument panel and doors
- Sueded microfiber-trimmed Competition Sport Seat, steering wheel and shifter
- Yellow contrast stitching throughout the interior
- Carbon fiber interior trim package (high-gloss)
- Corvette Racing sill plates
- Special indoor car cover with C7.R graphics.
The Z07 Performance Package includes Brembo carbon ceramic-matrix brake rotors that improve braking performance and contribute to greater handling through reduced un-sprung weight. The Z07 package also includes adjustable front and rear aero components for unprecedented aerodynamic downforce and Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2 tires for enhanced grip.
Additional updates for the 2016 Corvette Z06 include a new, available front curb view parking camera, power-cinching hatch/trunk latch, new available design packages and more.